As you join the post-apocalyptic world of 7 Days To Die, it is important to remember the many tools at your disposal. One of which is map seeds!
Map seeds are an excellent way to pinpoint which resources and structures you wish to be included in your new map.
Map seeds are used to randomly generate new biomes, resources, buildings, and cities.
To use a map seed, simply enter the seed name (case sensitive) into the "world generation seed" box and set the game world to "new random world."
15. Dexterra (Seed Number: 277501873)
Look at all those biomes
Dexterra is an excellent seed if you enjoy biomes that are spread out with very little snow.
- Large evenly sectioned terrain surrounded by a massive body of water.
- Plenty of large cities full of great loot.
- Water appears to be scarce, the closer you move to the center of the map.
14. HANDOFFATE (Seed Number: 10848888)
For all you master survivalists out there, HANDOFFATE provides an extra challenge for those willing to brave its harsh biomes.
- The majority of this seed map is made up of the burnt forest, and wasteland biomes.
- A strip of pine forest backed to the snow provides an excellent place to set up a base.
- Plenty of easy to reach water sources dot the map.
- Only a small sliver of desert can be found at the far southern end of this map.
13. Hong Kong (Seed Number: 1763602093)
Hong Kong map generation
Hong Kong is a great map seed, especially if you enjoy the pine forest and desert biomes. Hong Kong has plenty of wide-open spaces and green!
- Hong Kong contains one large city and several smaller settlements.
- A single roadway somewhat interconnects all of the cities and towns.
- Water sources appear to be spread out, but common.
12. Hannina ( Seed Number: 18611239199)
A whole lotta green
Hannina is an excellent map for those who love both, being hunted by wandering lumberjacks (which are native to the snowy regions) and those who find themselves more comfortable with the greenery of the Pine Forests.
- Two traders can be located closely along the snow's borders, just inside the pine forest biome.
- A few military bases can be found peppered throughout this seed map.
- Plenty of lakes and rivers can also be found here.
11. blunderbus ( Seed Number: 2073420144)
blunderbus map generation
Whether you enjoy the blazing desert-scapes, the wolf infested forests, or the eerie wastelands, blunderbus is a lovely seed map with a wide variety of biomes and cities from which to choose!
- Blunderbus is made up primarily of the pine forest, desert, and wasteland biome.
- It has several large settlements interconnected, mostly by one roadway.
- Both the snow and burnt forest are quite smaller compared to the rest of the maps' biomes.
10. Afterlife (Seed Number: 1277844790)
Watch out for bloated tourists
Made up of primarily the pine forest, desert, and wasteland biomes, Afterlife provides a great variety of terrain and resources.
- Afterlife contains two massive cities partially in the winter and forest biomes.
- Many settlements and unique structures can be found in the surrounding cities and towns.
- The snow and burnt forest biomes only make up a small portion of this map and contain fewer towns and cities.
9. lottaloot ( Seed Number: 352441400)
Time to trade in those old Duke's Tokens for some awesome loot
Aptly named for the abundance of loot that can be found in its many cities, lottaloot is an excellent map seed for those that love exploring large cities and towns.
- lootaloot is a very mountainous map.
- Also home to many traders.
- Plenty of nearby water and mining resources.
8. A18b155 ( Seed Number: 187896039)
Cruising through the forest
A1b155 is a great map for those who prefer the warm climate of the desert or those who occasionally enjoy exploring the themed towns of the wild west. Just remember to watch out for snakes!
- The desert and forest biomes dominate this map seed, making up over half of the terrain.
- Two large cities with high rise buildings can be found in the pine forest biome.
- At least one trader can be found in the forest and desert biomes.
7. Greenland ( Seed Number: 1276328956)
Exploring the greenery of the forest
As you might have guessed, this seed map is teaming with thick green forests.
- Greenland is home to a few large cities, as well as several towns and many lone structures.
- Plenty of rivers and lakes can be found throughout this map as well.
- Unique buildings such as the “Bear Bar” can be found in a few of the cities.
6. IceFire ( Seed Number: 1936975455)
Exploring abandoned structures
If you love scavenging, the vast collections of towns that make up most of IceFire's map seed might just be for you.
- Many towns and cities are located in the pine forest biome.
- Skyscrapers can be found in the bigger cities.
- Plenty of nearby traders.
5. a beautiful day to die ( Seed Number: 1979277289)
Another well-divided map when it comes to its biomes locations, a beautiful day to die, is a great map seed, especially for those who can't decide which biome they like best.
- A central strip of pine forest to the North makes for an excellent spot to set up a base.
- A fair amount of the snow biome can be found in the northernmost corner of the map, just above the pine forest.
- The land is diverse and rich with resources like water, game, lootable structures, and ore veins.
4. Sparta ( Seed Number: 2116040353)
Well, that's unfortunate
If you are looking for large amounts of lush green forests and barren wastelands, this is a great map seed.
- Five traders can be located relatively close together on the Northeastern side of the map.
- Sizable cities and towns can be found throughout each biome.
- Snow only makes up a small portion of this map.
3. dieanotherday (1984337917)
Primarily made up of pine forest and the desert biome, dieanotherday is teaming with precious resources such as water, huntable game, and lootable structures.
- Four large cities can be found in the forest biome.
- As well as two large cities can be located in the desert.
- Plenty of water can be found in most biomes.
2. Wonderland (1229878968)
Preparations for the blood moon
A little more deadly than Alice's world of white rabbits and painted roses, Wonderland provides just enough of a challenge as you brave the harsh elements of the winter, wastelands, burnt forest, and desert biomes.
- Plenty of flat land for building an excellent base from the ground up.
- Constant and steady water supplies can be found in most biomes.
- Many small towns and cities.
1. NITROGEN (1088800120)
Who needs the desert
If you are looking for biomes that overlap one another a bit more and can be found in more than just one location on the map, NITROGEN is a great map seed!
- One large city can be found in the wastelands, burnt forest, and pine forest biomes.
- Small pieces of the burnt forest biome can be found overlapping into the forest and wastelands.
- Only a small sliver of desert can be found in the Northeastern corner of the map.
Other articles you might enjoy:
You may also be interested in:
- Top 10 Best 7 Days To Die Mods That Make the Game More Fun!
- 7 Days To Die Best Seeds (Top 10)
- [Top 10] 7 Days To Die Best Base Designs
- 7 Days To Die Best Armor Combinations (Top 5) And How to Get Them
- 7 Days To Die: How To Find Clay (The Best Methods)
- 7 Days To Die Best Loot Locations (Top 10)
- 7 Days To Die: Best Traps (Top 5)
[Top 5] 7 Days To Die Best Armor Sets
[Top 10] 7 Days To Die Best Food
[Top 10] 7 Days To Die Best Perks(Video) 7 DAYS TO DIE Solo Survival EP5 - The BEST SEED in 7 Days to Die History!
- Top 15Games Like 7 Days To Die
- Best Zombie Defense Games
- 10 Best Coop Zombie Games
- Best Zombie Games
What seeds are in 7 Days to Die? ›
|Plant||Crafting Required||Seed Type|
|Blue Spruce Tree||None||Blue Spruce Seeds|
|Pine Tree||None||Pine Seeds|
|Oak Tree||None||Oak Seeds|
The random gen map is a randomly generated world created using your game name as the seed.What is the size of the 8K map in 7 Days to Die? ›
World size: The size options are 4K, 8K, and 16K. Each map is a square with the dimensions 4096x4096, 8192x8192, and 16384x16384, respectively.What biome is only snow in 7 Days to Die? ›
The Snowy Forest is a dense, and snowy forest completely covered with Snow. It is the home of the Frozen Lumberjack, a tough zombie, which when looted has a chance of having rare items. Points of Interest in this biome include Army Camps and Sawmills.What are the 7 super seeds? ›
Super seeds have higher levels of vitamins and minerals compared to most foods in the American diet. This earns them the name “nutrient dense.” Chia, flax, sunflower, poppy, sesame, pumpkin, hemp seeds and quinoa fall into this “super seed” category for their nutrient-dense qualities.What is the best survival World Seed? ›
The best Minecraft seeds are:
- Underwater Temple.
- Bamboo and Lava.
- Mangrove Swamp and Outpost.
- Bamboo Jungle Temple.
- Coastal Village.
- Endless Beach.
- Frozen Wasteland.
The oldest seed that has grown into a viable plant was a Judean date palm seed about 2,000 years old, recovered from excavations at Herod the Great's palace on Masada in Israel. It had been preserved in a cool, dry place, not by freezing.What is the secret seed? ›
Definitions: A secret value used to initialize a pseudorandom number generator.What is the biggest building in 7 Days to Die? ›
Dishong Tower consists of many floors potentially taking a player up to 2-3 days of Looting with camping in between to reach the top of this building. It consist of 15 floors and 3 different Sections: Office Area, Construction Area, and Penthouse.What are the tallest building in 7 Days to Die? ›
|Random World Generation||No|
What world size is Navezgane? ›
The Navezgane map covers an area of 32 km2 with 100 meters of highly irradiated area surrounding the edges of the map. Unlike the randomly generated maps, the Navezgane map will not continue to generate once the border is reached.What biome has no seasons? ›
evergreen rainforest: no dry season.What biome is permanently frozen? ›
The tundra biome is characterized by extremely low temperatures, little nutrients, short growing season, low precipitation, and presence of permafrost. Permafrost is a layer of frozen soil and plant matter that is permanently frozen all year round.Which biome has best loot 7 Days to Die? ›
The desert boosts your loot stage by 50%, if your going their early you won't see much of a difference as a boosted low loot stage is still low.What are the best seeds to? ›
- Flaxseeds. Share on Pinterest. ...
- Chia Seeds. ...
- Hemp Seeds. ...
- Sesame Seeds. ...
- Pumpkin Seeds. ...
- Sunflower Seeds.
1) Mushroom Island Seed: 7749012223532925400
Every Minecraft player knows that the mushroom islands biome is the rarest and one of the best biomes in the game. This is primarily because no mobs can spawn there. Well, this seed contains one of the biggest mushroom islands in existence.
What makes a rare seed? These are varieties that are not commercially available, not produced on a large scale, and are at risk of becoming extinct if the varieties are not produced and the seed saved.Which seeds took the most number? ›
The most number of days were taken by Sesame(til) seeds.What seeds grow super fast? ›
- Vegetables. Turnips. Squash. Beets.
- Herbs. Fenugreek. Basil. Cress.
- Flowers. Zinnias. Marigolds. Cosmos. Black-Eyed Susans. Sunflower. Annual Aster.
- Tis' The Season For Gardening!
- Jungle Temple Next to an Almost Jungle Village.
- Desert Pyramid in Village Surrounded by Mangrove Swamp.
- Survival Island Village.
- Flowering Mountaintop Village.
- Spawn Next to a Zombie Village.
- Beach Village with Fossil.
- Coral Village.
- The Smallest Village.
What plant is 32000 years old? ›
A Russian team discovered a seed cache of Silene stenophylla, a flowering plant native to Siberia, that had been buried by an Ice Age squirrel near the banks of the Kolyma River (map). Radiocarbon dating confirmed that the seeds were 32,000 years old.Can a 100 year old seed grow? ›
Yes! Even seeds that are thousands of years old can germinate. But proper pre-treatment is essential, and the older the seed, the less energy it has left in storage. Seeds from annual plants aren't often designed to last many years, part of what makes the germination process so tricky.What plant was revived 32000 years old? ›
The silene stenophylla, a plant with white flowers native to Siberia, was revived from 32,000-year-old seeds by Russian scientists. They were found covered in ice 124ft below the permafrost and regenerated in glass vials.What is God seed? ›
God Seed was a Norwegian black metal band based in Bergen, Norway. Former Gorgoroth members Gaahl and King ov Hell adopted the name in March 2009 following the ending of the Gorgoroth name dispute. After performing a few gigs as God Seed, vocalist Gaahl left the band in July 2009 and it was put on hold.What is the devil's seed? ›
The doctrine of the serpent seed, also known as the dual-seed or the two-seedline doctrine, is a controversial and fringe Christian religious belief which explains the biblical account of the fall of man by stating that the Serpent mated with Eve in the Garden of Eden, and the offspring of their union was Cain.How do you get evil seeds? ›
Qty. can be purchased from the Dryad for 5 each during a Blood Moon in a Corrupt world or from the Dryad while in a Graveyard for 5each in a Hardmode Crimson world.What is the strongest block in 7 Days to Die? ›
Steel Blocks are the the strongest building material in the game. These blocks are rather expensive with each one requiring 10 Forged Steel. Use these blocks to reinforce critical parts of your base, and to discourage Zombie attacks on those areas.What is the hardest zombie in 7 Days to Die? ›
Feral Wight is a very tough zombie. It requires lots of strength to kill and is not affected by sunlight due to only spawning as a feral, regardless of the world's settings. This type of zombie will only spawn in cities, Blood Moon hordes, caves, or via screamers during later days.What is the best door in 7 Days to Die? ›
A Vault Door is a craftable Door that has the ability to be locked by the player. It is the strongest door in the game craft-able by players.How long does it take to beat 7 Days to Die? ›
When focusing on the main objectives, 7 Days to Die is about 54 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 393 Hours to obtain 100% completion.
What is the easiest difficulty in 7 Days to Die? ›
- Scavenger (1): Easiest setting designed for noobs. - Easiest.
- Adventurer (2): Not just a new recruit any more. - ...
- Nomad (3): Designed for experienced FPS players. - ...
- Warrior (4): Now you're starting to impress. - ...
- Survivalist (5): Kids don't try this at home! - ...
- Insane (6): You're one brave Mother! -
Navezgane has a decent wilderness but its 'cities' are tiny and far from one another. I definitely prefer RWG for the cities. If it were Alpha 19, I'd say Navezgane, Wonderful custom map where POI locations tell a bit of a story and have POIs that aren't found in Random Gen (Dead Man's Gulch area.)Is Navezgane a 8k? ›
Compared to random maps it's middle size, small random worlds are 4k x 4kand large are 8k x 8k, Navezgane is 6k x 6k.What space game has the biggest map? ›
The largest video game map belongs to No Man's Sky.
Instead of one single world, you get to explore an entire universe in No Man's Sky. This might seem like an impossible feat even for the most well-budgeted developers.
A. TUNDRA: treeless low (less than 1 m) vegetation with short perennials, water frozen. Typical plants include sedges, lichens, mosses, grasses, and dwarf woody plants. Typical animals include snowy owls, musk ox, reindeer, polar bears, and migrant birds.What is the rainiest biome? ›
Rainforests receive the most rain of all of the biomes in a year! A typical year sees 2,000 to 10,000 millimeters (79 to 394 inches) of rain per year.What is the hardest biome to live in? ›
Swamp biomes are usually one of the most dangerous biomes to survive in.What is the warmest biome? ›
Deserts make up the hottest biome, but can also get cold temperatures in winter. Such temperature swings make this an extreme environment, where many animals have to burrow underground to find more stable temperatures in order to survive.What country is tundra? ›
Tundra form in two distinct cold and dry regions. Arctic tundra are found on high-latitude landmasses, above the Arctic Circle—in Alaska, Canada, Russia, Greenland, Iceland, and Scandinavia, for example—or on far southern regions, like Antarctica.What icy biome is shrinking? ›
Polar ice caps are melting as global warming causes climate change. We lose Arctic sea ice at a rate of almost 13% per decade, and over the past 30 years, the oldest and thickest ice in the Arctic has declined by a stunning 95%.
Which biome is the easiest to farm in? ›
This biome has a neutral temperature, making it more than ideal for crops and plants. Plains biomes are also home to nearly every farm animal mob. So starting basic farms in a plains biome is one of the easiest things to do in all Minecraft.What is the rarest biome to spawn in? ›
Arguably the rarest biome in the game is the Mushroom field. This secluded biome can be found as an island in the middle of nowhere. It doesn't spawn any hostile mobs, farm mobs or even neutral mobs, except Mooshroom cows. This biome doesn't have trees or grass, and is completely covered with mycelium and mushrooms.What seeds do I need to survive? ›
- Beans - Easy to grow and preserve. ...
- Spinach - Cold hardy and prolific. ...
- Carrots - Another hardy crop that requires very little space. ...
- Squash - Both squash and pumpkin are prolific producers. ...
- Allium varieties - This includes Onions, shallots, Leeks and garlic. ...
- Beets - Easy to grow and multi-functional.
The Japanese government creates five groups of survivors named Winter, Spring, Summer A, Summer B, and Fall. Each group consists of seven members, who are not told about what will happen before they are placed in cryonic preservation, and one adult guide who is trained in wilderness survival.How do you get seeds in 7 days? ›
Seeds can be gathered from looting, or purchased from traders. If you have Living Off the Land skill level 2 or higher unlocked, you can craft seeds from various plants found throughout the land. Open your inventory, open the Crafting section, select the plant from which you want to extract the seeds, and select CRAFT.What seeds are considered to be alive? ›
Viable seeds are living entities. They must contain living, healthy embryonic tissue in order to germinate. All fully developed seeds contain an embryo and, in most plant species, a store of food reserves, wrapped in a seed coat.How do I choose the best seed? ›
- 1 Find Locally-Grown Seeds (if possible) ...
- 2 Use Organically-Grown Seeds (When Available) ...
- 3 Choose Non-Invasive Plants. ...
- 4 Check Growing Conditions and Days to Maturity. ...
- 5 Fresh is Best. ...
- 6 Pay Attention to Seed Quantities.
You can start seeds in almost any small container as long as it allows drainage but the easiest and most efficient choice is a seedling tray with cells (compartments). When it's time to transplant, it's easy to slide the plant and soil out of the cell and into the garden or a larger pot.How do I pick the best seeds? ›
The seed with physical quality should have uniform size, weight, and colour and should be free from stones, debris, and dust, leafs, twigs, stems, flowers, fruit well without other crop seeds and inert material. It also should be devoid of shriveled, diseased mottled, moulded, discoloured, damaged and empty seeds.How many 7 Seeds have made the Elite 8? ›
Elite 8: Only 7% of all 7-seeds make it this far.
How old is the character in 7 Seeds? ›
Voiced by: Nao Tōyama (Japanese), Jad Saxton (English) A painfully shy and insecure sixteen-year-old girl who used to get bullied at school before she awoke in the post-apocalyptic world.How many seeds should I start? ›
In general, two to three seeds should be planted per hole. Seeds do not have 100% germination rates, so not every seed planted will sprout. Overseeding holes, cells, or pots will help ensure that the number of plants you desire will grow (or more!).How many days is a rare seed? ›
Rare Seeds can also be obtained by using the Seed Maker. Despite the description stating that this seed "takes all season to grow", it takes only 24 days.How do you get 10 10 10 seeds fast? ›
- Get 10/10/10s of the parent species of the plant you want.
- Put 4 crop sticks in a 2x2 grid.
- Plant the parent 10/10/10s in two oposite corners.
- Wait for them to grow.
- Chia Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Pumpkin Seeds.
- Sunflower Seeds.
- Flax Seeds.
- Hemp Seeds.
- Pine Nuts.
- Poppy Seeds.